Thursday, March 01, 2012

New links, and finishing UFOs

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I have been working on some comissions to finish up, and Im not going to post a pic every time I knit another Jayne hat. However, I worked on my crazy quilt a bit today, I finished yet another two Jayne hats since I last posted, a dress for a LARP shindig, started spinning some yarn from roving I got for xmas, but I also started a Tumblr.

The link to my new Tumblr page is http://kieraoona.tumblr.com/

Now don't worry, I will still update and I do plan on doing some more tutorials.

In the meantime, here's some more photos of what I've been working on.




For starters, my cat being ever so helpful behind the sewing machine.




An Appa hat for someone who had requested one.



A flying sphagetti monster for my hubby, that also works as a x-mas tree topper (sorry about the not the greatest pic, a better one will be taken later)




Some experiments with bento lunches




Some of the yummy yarn I was mentioning earlier...




...and a Fluttershy tee for my hubby as well. He likes the pegasus ponies.

Edit: sorry about the photo errors. Apparently I can't port photos over from tumblr directly.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great pics! Lunch looks yummy.

Lables and hashtags

acrylic along -a -thon alpaca animals announcement Appliqué Applique n' Patch Quilt art art journal auctions Australia autumn awareness baby basics beauty bellydance birthday blackout blog books Bronze Wombat by hand camping Canada carving case cat causes charity Christmas cleanup clothing computers cool cosplay costumes crafts crazy quilt Creativ Festival creepy crochet Curiosity cute dance DIY drawing DS dying Earth Day earth hour easter eco-awareness embroidery enviro-friendly environment errata fabric fall fibre Firefly fireworks flowers food for sale free fun funny furniture games garden gear geek general update gifts glass glitter glow in the dark h hair hallowe'en hand made happy Harry Potter henna herbs holidays home decor homemade hot injuries internet Jayne jewellery k kimono kit kitchen klutz knitting larp leather life thoughts Mars medical mixed media movies music My Little Pony natural news Nintendo olympics painting paints paper piecing Patchwork Sanity pattern performance photos pink plant plants plastic canvas polymer clay preparedness presents public crafting announcment public saftey announcement quilting rant re-cover re-purpose re-upholstry re-use recipe recycle repairs s Science scraps selvedges Serenity sewing sheep shopping silk silly silly hats social sites socks Space sparkle special events spinning spoopy sports spring stash steampunk strange materials summer suprise tail tech difficulties thank you thoughts thrift tools Toronto Tour de Fleece toys trade show troupe TTC tutorial up-cycle updates vacation waste not weather weaving website links why? winter wonky star wool yarn