Monday, November 25, 2013

Bead counter (LARP prop)

I made a tutorial a while back, but I had forgotten that I posted it with my LARP group, but not on here.  You could use this for many uses, but in our game, we're trying to find alternatives to using duct tape or ribbon to signify psycic abilities.  You could also use it as a spell counter, or anything you need reminding of.

I have all the images and instructions on .jpg format for you to keep for later. Seeing the instructions, it might be easier if you save the file and view it on image viewer (or whatever program you folks use at home)  You can click on the images to make them bigger.  Its also viewable under prop making on my LARP's website www.epoch-larp.ca







Enjoy and Happy LARPing!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I hope you will too!